Friday, July 16, 2010

Summer Vacation 2010 - Day 1

Well we made it to Fargo. It was about 9 when we got in tonight. We met up with a friend of my brother's who will be traveling with us to Minneapolis tomorrow.

We went to Buffalo Wild Wings for supper, why we don't have these in Canada I have no idea because they are amazing. Sure it's just a sports bar/wing place but it's yummy. I really ought to mention here that I'm not really into fancy upscale places. Give me a franchise where I know the food is decent and I'm good. I'm going to try to convince the boys to go to a Steakhouse tomorrow night, we'll see how that goes.

The plan for tomorrow is to go to Scheel's (yay! I love Scheel's), then Men's Warehouse get my brother some new work clothes and then mall it up a little before heading to Minnesota. I'm not sure what will happen after that. It'll be kind of a play it by ear situation. What time will we be done our shopping here, and what time can we get going. Also do we stop at the outlets at Albertville, I'm currently undecided as to whether we should.

No comments:

Post a Comment