Saturday, November 28, 2009

Agribition Day 3

I'm writing this a day late because yesterday was a long day. By the time I got back to the hotel all I wanted to do was take a hot bath and go to bed.

So yesterday was our sale. I think it went fairly well. We had the high selling animal in the sale which was kind of nice. To me it sort of validates the choices that mom and dad have been making in their breeding program.

At some point during the day Mom and I wandered around a bit. All I could think about was how much pain there was in my feet. So when we got to the arena I insisted that we stop and watch a little bit. They were demonstrating Roman Riding, which is where you stand up on the back of two horses and ride around. It looked pretty dangerous to me, but then anything with horses usually is as far as I'm concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment